COMROD AR42M 13.5′ HF RECEIVE ONLY ANTENNA
AR42M Receiving Whip – 13.5′
AR42 is an efficient fibreglass receiving antenna for the marine coastal and HF communication frequencies. This antenna can be supplied with protection against static discharges that can harm the receiver.
- Design: Self supporting fiberglass whip with aluminum armature for mounting
- Height: 13.5′ (4.1m)
- Weight: 2.7kg, including U-bolts
- Number of sections: 1
- Wind rating: 55m/s – 125mph
- Deflection due to wind load: 1.9m (6.2ft) at tip ball at 55m/s wind load
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer white
- Temperature range: -55°C, +55°C; -67°F, +131°F
- Waterproof Rating: IP67
Easily mounted to the bulkhead by means of 4 boltholes in the aluminum bracket, or to a mast or tube with U-bolts. The U-bolts in stainless steel are included.
RG8, RG213 or similiar
To increase effective height, or in case of emergency, the bracket is supplied with a terminal for external wire antenna.
The antenna is equivalent to AR40.
Shipping Weight: 12.5
Box Dimensions: 4 x 180 x 4
Other Specifications: Length (Inches) = 162″ | Ferrule Type = NONE | DB Gain (dB) = NONE | Construction = Fiberglass | Color = White | Cable Type = NONE | Cable Length (Feet) = NONE | Antenna Band = VHF/Cellular/PCS